“Famous for Men’s Fashion Wear”
The market has more than 200 shops that feature clothing shops, electronic products and also has an automotive service at one place.
The young crowd can be seen flocking to the market as it brings the latest fashion at best prices. Showrooms such as:
- Number 9
- LasVegas are some of the popular local fashion hubs that are quite popular among Doonites.
Indira Market overview:
About Indira Market:
- The market sprawls over 800 meters to 1,000 metres long shopping street.
- Back in the days when Doonites didn’t have any access to online shopping stores; this market was one such place which offered fresh fashion.
- Its popularity hasn’t been decreased much and it is still famous among the locals, especially guys.
Things to Remember while visiting:
- Since this Market is located on a narrow street, it is advised not to bring your two-wheelers or four-wheelers here.
- If you are travelling by your own vehicle then you can park it at the Rajeev Gandhi Complex.
Note that the parking space is chargeable at the complex.
How to reach:
- Indira Market at Lansdowne Chowk is located near Clock Tower in Dehradun.
- It is at a walking distance from Paltan market.
- One can easily reach here by taking the local bus or auto.
- Buses from D.L. road, Clement Town, Rajpur, Nalapani runs to and from to this Market.
- You can also take the Vikram no. 1, 2, 3 and 5 to the market which runs from 7 am till 9 pm.
- Dehradun railway station at 2 km is the nearest railhead to Indira market.
- Jolly Grant airport at 28 km is the nearest air connectivity to the market.